Thursday, June 25, 2009

BLOG POST: BARUCH NEW MEDIA - OUR CLASS WIKI - SO FAR

For my class wiki, I wanted to write about and contribute to a subject I have substantial knowledge about. Before I wrote it, I thought for a few minutes about a topic I have done extensive research on such that I would be a knowledgeable person to ask if one wanted to know about this topic. What I decided to do was to create a wiki about myself. Professor Schwartz told us to be creative, play around, write whatever we wanted and to let our minds wander. I decided I would use this wiki to detail the events in my life, along with adding pictures to enhance my wiki page. I basically went in chronological order, noting important points, and inserting a few pictures here and there to help my story telling. I also played around with the links and the headings and sections. Having never created one of these before, overall I am very proud of my first wiki page.

No comments:

Post a Comment